Geula-Related Recent Links

Monday, December 15, 2014

Interesting Recent Links - Miketz 5775

Geula-Related




Terror in Sydney















Terrorism and Anti-Semitism













Election Stuff





An Open Letter to Eli Yishai (I'm not sure I agree with R' Lazer on this)







Chetboun Refuses to Sign Bennett Letter
No Agreement Reached in Meeting Between Bennett and Ariel

MK Chetboun Decides to Bid Farewell to Bayit Yehudi

Yishai Announces the Launch of his New Party

(This is very sad.)


Miscellaneous


2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 15, 03:41:00 PM 2014, Blogger Devorah Chayah said...

I'm with you, Yaak, on the Lazerbeams letter. In fact, I was appalled by it. And I'm very happy about the possibilities that a Yachad party opens up.

 
At Mon Dec 15, 04:26:00 PM 2014, Blogger yaak said...

Well, I'm not appalled by it, but I just don't think he's correct. He apparently believes that unity within Shas is the only correct unity, whereas unity with people from other parties who wish to submit to Da'at Torah of other Rabbanim is not unity. I respectfully disagree. Kevodam Shel Mo'etzet Hachmei Hatorah Munah.

See my next post coming up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home